Abeledo Gottheil represents and offers legal advice to local and international investors in the purchase of industrial plants, land, buildings and agriculture and livestock undertakings. It offers advice also to investors, developers of projects, managers of real estate and hotel managing companies, owners’ consortiums, among others, in the startup of their businesses, their incorporation into third parties’ projects, as well as in their daily operations, including corporate, contractual, exchange and tax aspects.
Our team assists its clients also in the identification and selection of chance of businesses and investment, fully counseling it with respect to the limitations to the land use according to the applicable regulations, the necessary conditions and permits to manage their businesses.
The members of our team have taken specialization and graduate courses both, in Argentina and abroad, having proven experience on the subject.
- Legal advice to Faurecia Argentina in the sale of its industrial plant located in the District of Malvinas Argentinas, Province of Buenos Aires.
- Legal advice to Hotel Pulitzer, of the City of Buenos Aires.
- Legal advice to Club Med, in the development of its operations in the Argentine Republic.
- Legal advice to the architecture studio M|SG|S|S|S|, in the development of its operations in the Argentine Republic.
- Permanent legal advice to different Italian groups of capital investors in the acquisition of land and in the development of real estate projects.
- Legal advice to Pilar Partes S.A. (formerly, ZF Argentina S.A.) in the sale of its industrial plant located in the District of Pilar, Province of Buenos Aires.
- Legal advice to other multinational groups of auto parts companies in the purchase, lease and sale of their industrial facilities for the automotive industry.
- Legal advice to Colorín in the sale of its industrial plant.
- Legal advice to important multinational chain of supermarkets in the acquisition of large real estates for large scale commercial surfaces.
- Legal advice to a leading Carrier services company (through optic fiber in its international network laying) which required the acquisition and subdivision of real estate throughout the territory of the country. Advice in permits and rights of way for the same company.
- Legal advice in the installation of shared infrastructure, requesting and negotiating the respective easements and permits in public and private order.