Abeledo Gottheil has a group of professionals, experts in integral advice to clients related to the railroad industry.
- Advice to Ferrovías S.A. with respect to the regulatory aspects of the railway passengers service concession in Greater Buenos Aires, modifications to concession regimes, new investment commitments, resources and administrative procedures.
- Advice and successful representation of ALL Logística in the lawsuit against IMPSA (Industrias Metalúrgicas Pescarmona S.A.) for hidden liabilities corresponding to the concessionaires Buenos al Pacífico – San Martín S.A. and Ferrocarril Mesopotámico General Urquiza S.A., cargo railway transportation public services, originally owned by IMPSA S.A.
- Advice and participation in foreign companies, with respect to a DFBOT contract (design, build, operate and transfer) as concession of property and public service, aspects related to the operating company, investment commitments and return, performance bonds, expansion of the service and additional works, financing mechanisms, administrative trusts, insurance, supply agreements, dispute resolution clauses, arbitration, resort to investments arbitration under the rules of the ICSID, analysis of financing documents, indentures, Debt notes or bonds, Sponsors Support and Retention agreements, their terms and conditions, guarantees, etc.
- Legal counsel to GP Investimentos Ltda. for the acquisition of the concessionaires Buenos Aires al Pacífico – San Martín S.A. and Ferrocarril Mesopotámico General Urquiza S.A. –Cargo railway transportation public services- owned by IMPSA S.A.
- Counsel to Morrison Knudsen Corporation and Burlington Northern Railroad Co. operators and members of the awardee consortium in the National and International Public Bid for the Concession of the Railroad Passengers Service Exploitation -on surface and subways- of the Metropolitan Area of Buenos Aires, Groups Mitre, Sarmiento, Urquiza and the entire subway network of the City of Buenos Aires and concessionaire companies Trenes de Buenos Aires and Metrovías, including the bidding, award, negotiation of the concession contract, regulatory operation aspects, investment agreements, services contracts, etc. until the transfer to local investors.
- Counsel to the NMB Postbank Groep N.V. in the National and International Public Bid for the concession of the whole Sector of the national railways network composing the General San Martín Line and the remainder of Domingo F. Sarmiento Line, excluding its urban sections.
- Legal counsels for the structuring of a trust as means of financing the provision of rolling stock to Trenes de Buenos Aires for approximately u$s 200,000,000.
- Legal counsel for the preparation of the presentation of Bombardier Argentina as bidder for the provision of rolling stock to Metrovías S.A. for approximately u$s 100,000,000.