Abeledo Gottheil gives advice to its clients on Compliance, Digital Ethics, regulations and procedures applicable to Money Laundering and Anticorruption Prevention, based on national and international legislation and recommendations.
The services rendered by the Firm on these issues comprise, among others, the following:
- Design, development and implementation of Compliance Programs; Integrity Programs provided for in Act 27,401 and proceedings imposed by the Financial Information Unit (Unidad de Información Financiera – U.I.F.);
- Advice on Legal Person’s Criminal Liability (Act 27,401); contemplated liability, for one’s own or third parties’ acts. Procedures;
- Due diligence in cases of merger, acquisition and division of companies;
- Manuals and codes of Ethics and Anticorruption Conducts. Programs “Tone at the top”. Trainings;
- Compliance and digital Ethics, Personal data protection;
- Corporate investigations;
- Advice in public procurements and with governmental entities. Advice to private organizations with management of public funds;
- Advice and implementation of Money Laundering and Terrorism Financing Prevention programs in financial and non-financial institutions;
- Anti-fraud policies;
- Advice to Obligated Subjects of Act 25,246 (U.I.F.); Politically Exposed Persons (PEPs) and Compliance Officers before the Financial Information Unit (Unidad de Información Financiera).
The members of our Firm had taken masters degrees or specializations on the issue.