Abeledo Gottheil has vast experience on the advice of companies on matters related to the preservation of environment, regulations on the issue and adaptation of processes towards industrial sustainability.
Likewise, the Firm offers advice in litigation matters, counseling and representing its clients in administrative and judicial cases, in all jurisdictions, including complex processes, class actions and collective actions on environmental matters.
Our practice has been mentioned by Best Lawyers. Likewise, the practice of Litigation in general of Abeledo Gottheil, that includes the intervention of our professionals in environmental complaints, has been highlighted in international publications such as Who’s who legal and Latin Lawyer 250, among others.
Our Counsel Luis Alberto Erize is member of the panel of experts of the “Section on Energy, Environment, Natural Resources and Infrastructure Law” (SEERIL), of the International Bar Association.
- Advice and support to companies in processes of environmental “due diligence”, detection and valuation of environmental liabilities.
- Environmental compliance; drafting of manuals and intervention in the design of industrial processes adapted to national, provincial and municipal regulations. Environmental audits.
- Interpretation of environmental responsibilities. Drafting of contractual clauses.
- Intervention in the obtention of licenses, authorizations, permits and legal exceptions.
Advice on integral regulatory matters related to
- Opening and closure of Establishments;
- Authorizations and Industrial Settlement;
- Environmental Management Systems;
- Management, transportation, importation and exportation of hazardous substances;
- Processes for the treatment and disposal of industrial, hazardous and urban waste;
- Studies for the Evaluation of Environmental Impact;
- Interjurisdictional conflicts;
- Legal assistance in the context of Inspections and searches;
- Advice on the treatment and disposal of liquid and gaseous effluents;
- Study and processes for the recovery of soils; treatment of industrial mud;
- Work-health and safety; adaptation and authorization processes;
- Advice on current legislation on production and commercialization of Precursor Chemicals. Importation and Exportation; licenses; certifications.