Leonardo P. Cippitelli
Specialist in civil and commercial procedure law. Within his field of specialization, he is mainly devoted to pursue judicial and arbitration proceedings of different industries, as well as the general advice on issues related to commercial and civil law and to disputes resolution. Lawyer graduated in the University of Buenos Aires in 1997, he took many postgraduate courses in the country and in the United States, among which the following stand out:
– American and Compared Law Program, Academy of American and International Law, The Center for American and International Law (formerly, The Southwestern Legal Foundation), Plano, Texas, 2019.
– “U.S. Legal Methods: Introduction to U.S. Law” (George Washington University Law School, IUSLAW Institute for US Law) July-August 2015.
As a specialist in litigation, he has been recognized by different international publications as one of the leading attorneys in Argentina:
– Who’s Who Legal, Litigation 2019
– Who’s Who Legal, Litigation 2018
– Chambers and Partners, 2015 (Dispute Resolution)
– Chambers and Partners, 2014 (Dispute Resolution)
– Chambers and Partners, 2011 (Dispute Resolution)
Member of “Instituto de Derecho Procesal” (Procedural Law Institute) of the Bar Association of the City of San Isidro, and also, he is member of the Bar Association of the City of San Isidro and of the Bar Association of the City of Buenos Aires.
Languages: Spanish and English.