Abeledo Gottheil has a group of professionals, experts in advice to clients related to the automotive industry.
Our team offers integral legal advice jointly with other areas of practice of the Firm in order to offer assistance in commercial transactions, contracts, transfer of technology, manufacture, supply, distribution agreements, compliance, antitrust, unfair competition, data protection, intellectual property, product liability claims and lawsuits, among others.
Likewise, the Firm offers advice in litigation matters, counseling and representing its clients in administrative and judicial cases, in all the jurisdictions, including complex proceedings for contractual termination or loss of investments, class action lawsuits, collective proceedings of consumers. The members of our team have been recognized several times for their judicial performance in processes of this industrial, both in the category of Litigation, Dispute Resolution and in Product Liability for the international publications Chambers and Partners, Who’s who legal and Latin Lawyer 250, among others.
- Permanent legal advice to Toyota Argentina, since the installation of its plant in Argentina, including assistance throughout the initial process of its investment, drafting and negotiation of agreements with the network of concessionaires and distributors, related agreements and at present advice in corporate, financial, contractual operating issues, finished product liability, tax, labor, customs matters, as well as in other specific areas.
- Legal advice to Toyota Argentina S.A. in all the conflicts with third parties, suppliers, former concessionaires and customers, either out of courts, at courts or at the administrative entity for the Defense of Consumers.
- Legal advice in the structuring and incorporation of Toyota Plan de Ahorro para Fines Determinados.
- Legal advice in the structuring and incorporation of Yamaha Motor Plan Argentina S.A. de Ahorro para Fines Determinados.
- Legal advice to Faurecia Sistemas de Escape Argentino S.A., Faurecia Exteriors Argentina S.A. and Faurecia Argentina S.A, manufacturers of auto parts, in the negotiation of different commercial agreements, corporate matters, representation in lawsuits, acquisition of real estates and obtention of authorizations, contracts for the construction of plant and industrial lease agreements.
- Legal advice to Pilar Partes S.A. (formerly called ZF Argentina S.A.) in the restructuring of its operations in the Argentine Republic and advice in its operations including commercial law; labor law, tax law, customs law, exchange law and other fields of law.
- Legal advice to Pilar Partes S.A. and representation thereof in its receivership proceedings.
- Legal advice to Araco S.A. in its installation and other activities in Argentina as auto parts company related to Toyota Argentina S.A.
- Legal advice to Dunlop Argentina S.A. (formally named Pirelli Técnica S.A. and former member of the BTR Group) advising on Commercial Law, Labor Law, Corporate Law, Foreign Trade and other fields of Law, on its operations in Argentina, including those related to its activities concerning the manufacturing of auto parts, both for the provision to automobile factories –draught excluders, flexible hoses of brakes- as for the automobile’s repair market – timing belts and ventilator belts.
- Legal advice to Vallourec S.A, auto parts provider for several car manufacturers, with plants in Argentina, in commercial lawsuits and in the negotiation of auto parts production agreements with auto parts manufacturers and supply agreements with car manufacturers.
- Legal advice to SAS Automotriz Argentina S.A., in the negotiation and trade union categorization, hiring of employees and other aspects related to the start-up of the company’s activities.
- Legal advice to Volvo Car Corporation and Volvo Sudamericana S.A. in the restructuring of its operations in Argentina.